Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Great Baphomet





     

     This sign (Baphomet) expresses perfect harmony of mercy and justice.
     The flame of intelligence shining between his horns is the magick light of the Universal Balance, the image of the soul 
elevated above matter, shines above it. The wings represent ascension.
      Baphomet embodies the culmination of the alchemical process-the union of opposing
Forces to create Astral Light-the basis of magick and ultimately...Enlightenment. Baphomet is therefore the symbolic of the 
alchemical Great Work where SEPARATE and OPPOSING FORCES are UNITED IN PERFECT EQUILIBRIUM TO GENERATE 
ASTRAL LIGHT.


     There is NO conflict with the forces involved as religions teach that Darkness is evil and Light is righteous. In the universe,
they are both needed equally and they UNITE as one. In the eternal scope of things, it is the Darkness which holds “Darkness
 which supplies Creation eternally with power and energy. One pinhead of this power could fuel the planet for one hundred years with everything like cars and home electric running non-stop for a century. This is the FORCE and it is real. 
that feeds the stars with the energy to shine and transports the energy of stars in it's blackness and delivers it to the Universe, so it is the Darkness that gives LIFE to everything. And remember, only by the darkness of night can the stars be seen.
     And let us not forget that one arm points up, and the other points down to represent the unity of what it above to what is below. “As above, so below”.
     Another thing to remember is the fact that Baphomet is both male and female, further showing that there is no conflict in opposing forces; they need each other for unity.  
     This is the meaning of the amazing representation of perfect Cosmic union I have come to know as the Baphomet.

   ***If you would like to support my book “Lifting the Veil... From Religion to Spirituality, From Fear to Flight” available on Kindle.com, this web site, or my upcoming new podcast on Podbean called “Lifting the Veil with Author Joshua Crispino” (please look up the show and follow on the Podbean App!) It would be a tremendous help, as I have chosen to do this full time.

    The show, the book and this site are my work now. Reaching out to as many people as I can is now my goal. I'm expanding my research and will be adding new pages to this site, now that the book is finished,and covering them on the show. I need to move forward so I can actually connect with people one on one., as well as increase this site.

    If this site, and/or my book (please read the book description on Kindle), have helped you as I know they can, and would like to support the new show, please go to PayPal.me/liftingtheveil and e-mail me so that I can thank you personally at forcemaster2020@protonmail.com All email is double encrypted and privacy is honored. Again, it would be a tremendous help!

    


No comments: