Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2014

Other Publications of Importance


 
   
  I have found several articles I have written on other sites to my surprise! I think that they are very important and need to be rediscovered, so I will post the links to these articles. Please read them as they are more spiritual, going beyond the conspiracy of religion. In a way, they are more important because they are eternal truths, Some of which is enlightening as we move forward beyond all indoctrination and toward the real goal: true Spiritual growth and Awakening.

Although I have matured much since the time of this interview, it is critical in establishing a source  anyone can go to, in order to hear my basic views over a 2 hour period. The reason it seems that I am over talking sometimes, at least to me but maybe is because I knew that my interviewer: (Dennis Crenshaw) connection was non-consistent, so when I knew what he was saying, I responded. When we were speaking about the first Iraq war, we were disconnected. Interesting.This proved good as I needed to use the men's room at the time however so it worked out!

  **** I would also like to point out that there is a point in which I compare a body to a car, the spirit being the driver and when the body dies, we "get out of the vehicle and move on" so to speak. A few years later, a woman was being interviewed on Veritas with Mel Fabregas...( Mel's Site ), who was being interviewed about what happens after death and used the same exact reference and said that she basically coined the term, and Mel complimented her, what could I do? Scream a little inside. But this is an example of the frustration of wanting to bring something different to people from research I did for my own records of what I learned, but not having the audience. My site "The Temple of Enki" is in many ways, unique and I hope you explore ****
     So here is the first of what I hope is many interviews.  Interview!!

     Some of them were written in 2008 when I first started to post my writings and get involved in various sites such as Before Its News   Above Top Secret and Unexplained Mysteries

     I am very happy to have written them, and having done so, it became an awakening all it's own. My pages write themselves. Everything I write is what I was "feeling" and thinking at the time. In a really true sense, they write themselves. I literally understand it as I write it. It's kind of like I am dictating a letter for my own need, to myself. It just "flows".

     The Secrets of Polar Attraction   on Unexplained Mysteries Very Good!

     The Only 2 Things We Will Ever Need   from Blog Talk Radio

     The Kundalini and the Mind   Sorry about the formatting. Don't know what happened there.

     Remaining a Child in Spirit   This is one I REALLY think is insightful ! I put a lot of time into this article. This is another perfect example of just typing what I'm thinking at the time. It wrote itself, and  it turned out to be pretty long! I love doing this. The more I do it, the more I want to do it.

     The Philosophy of Now!  I published this article on Jun 2 2008, and had no knowledge of the book of a similar name "The Power of Now" or had any idea of it's content..Eckhart Tolle was brought to my attention when someone who read my article asked me if I read his book! Afterwards, I began to listen to him on YouTube often after that. I was constantly fascinated by the fact that we seem to have received the same message. It goes to remind us that Truth in it's purest form, is calling out to people in a very powerful way. A have always said that "without the Super-Natural, the Natural could not exist". 

   ******If you would like to support my book “Lifting the Veil... From Religion to Spirituality, From Fear to Flight” available on
Kindle.com, this web site, or my upcoming new podcast on Podbean called “Lifting the Veil with Author Joshua Crispino” (please look up the show and follow on the Podbean App!) It would be a tremendous help, as I have chosen to do this full time.

    The show, the book and this site are my work now. Reaching out to as many people as I can is now my goal. I'm expanding my research and will be adding new pages to this site, now that the book is finished,and covering them on the show. I need to move forward so I can actually connect with people one on one., as well as increase this site.

    If this site, and/or my book (please read the book description on Kindle), have helped you as I know they can, and would like to support the new show, please go to PayPal.me/liftingtheveil and e-mail me so that I can thank you personally at forcemaster2020@protonmail.com All email is double encrypted and privacy is honored. Again, it would be a tremendous help!

    



No comments: